Tuesday, 8 May 2018

OEGlobal - collecting ideas

I've just returned from two weeks of travel in the Netherlands. One week was focused on the OEGlobal event and the second week was for touring and family. So many insights and thoughts, but here I'll focus on the OEGlobal collaborations and connections.

Arriving at the conference venue with Pete was an interesting beginning. It was held in the common areas of TUDelft where students milled around and through the spaces in which conference attendees circulated. Once I had ensured my registration and dinner tickets, we walked back to our hotel, stopping at a local grocery store to pick up food and drinks. Each day I walked to and from the university site to the hotel, enjoying the views and environment of this lovely little corner of the country. 

The OEGlobal web site has a repository of all the events and keynote live stream videos.
The OEFellows also kept a collection of collaborative notes from sessions attended. In this shared document are links and presentation slide connections.

Some key pieces in this and the OEschedule