I've been engaging with the Ontario Extend daily tasks - called Daily Extends - since the kickoff event on March 6th. It's a manageable make on a daily basis. My hook into doing a daily deed. It's habit forming and I'm now looking forward to the prompts posted and then figuring out how to respond. Not always the correct ways, but they get the deed done! When I jump in early, it's sometimes easier but sometimes it's a bit more challenging so I'll wait till later in the day so I can see how others respond. Then I can 'riff off' of someone's post to create my own extensions.
There's a leader board but that has never been part of my purpose. It's the daily 'make me think' that keeps me coming back. Last year I participated in a daily doodle for a month. I know there's another doodle challenge going on right now, but this will have to wait until I've completed the daily extends. Only one daily thing can happen at a time - otherwise it's too distracting and nothing else will get done. So here's my daily extends - https://extend-daily.ecampusontario.ca/hashtags/hj_dewaard/
There may be nuggets of wisdom or just plain fun, but over the course of almost a month, there's certainly a trail of digital breadcrumbs, left out in the open, as I create, share and connect with others in this engaged, community space.